Our strategic aim is to achieve financial sustainability through measured stewardship, enabling a Trust wide approach to ensuring that resources are available for Teaching & Learning priorities, maintaining strict compliance with statutory, regulatory and best practice guidance and to provide expertise that enables and compliments Trust plans.
Key Objectives from 2021 Strategic Plan
- Protect and grow trust reserves to enable future student number growth as improvement journey builds reputation
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and trust policy requirements (regulatory)
- Enable clear sight of forward risk that allows measured response to identified threats (stakeholder)
- Ensuring value for money is established via procurement processes and policy
- Develop the identity of the central offer to schools and school expectations to be financially efficient and have resource to deliver strategic objectives (growth)
- Enable clear and timely reporting on academies and whole trust financial position to support users (users)